Our pricing is based on research of professional writers, editors, and related specialties throughout the nation. The data were gathered from voluntary surveys completed by members of select professional groups such as the American Independent Writers (AIW), and the American Society of Journalists & Authors (ASJA). Our fees fall under the “ghost writer” category and are below the median range of professional writers.
Our services in one price include:
- Interviewing and recording sessions—as many as needed,
- Interviewing other contributors as desired by the client,
- Transcribing recordings to Word documents,
- Full color cover design,
- Placement of photos and/or illustrations
- Book formatting for publication
- Biographical profile and book synopsis (for back cover),
- ISBN code,
- Publication on KDP Amazon or Ingram setup for worldwide digital sales,
- Ongoing KDP-Amazon or Ingram administration.
If BiographyMasters administers your publishing account, minor service fees and a percentage of royalties apply.
Here is the breakdown of the process flow:
Interviewing, gathering information, collateral research: 25%
Writing, editing: 50%
Revising, further editing, compiling: 15%
Finalizing, publishing on the net, Amazon, wrap-up: 10%